- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Tool Logic SL6 Rescue Rescue Tool With 1/2 Serrated Knife, LED Flashlight, Seatbelt Cutter and Window Breaking Punch - Black
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Tool Logic SL1 MiniView this item
About the Tool Logic SL6 RESCUE Rescue Tool With 1/2 Serrated Knife, LED Flashlight, Seatbelt Cutter and Window Breaking Punch – Black
The Tool Logic SL6 Rescue tool is the emergency tool you need. This all-in-one rescue tool features applications for any event. A blunt-tipped blade for safety with a line and seat belt cutter, a serrated-edge sharp razor, a waterproof LED flashlight, and much more are built into this rugged compact device.
This lightweight 2.8 ounce tool allows you to take action and ensure safety in the event of an emergency. The Tool Logic SL6 Rescue Tool contains a loud whistle so that a call for help is at your fingertips.
The black Tool Logic SL6 Rescue is perfect for purses, glove boxes, and even your pocket with an included clip. Don’t be unprepared and order yours today. Get yours today and find out why so many consumers across the country put their trust in the Tool Logic brand name.
- 3-inch, 50/50 serrated stainless steel blade with seat belt/line cutter
- Brilliant white LED flashlight and window punch
- Loud emergency signal whistle
- Flashlight is waterproof for shallow immersion and is ideal for work in low light situations
- Rugged liner style lock and pocket/belt clip
- Blade Length 3"
- Overall Length 7"
- Weight 3 oz.
- Finish Satin Finish
- Color Black
- Batteries LR41
- All Tool Logic products are guaranteed against defects in workmanship and materials for the life of the original purchaser by SOG Specialty Knives and Tools, LLC (heretofor referred to as "SOG"). This guarantee is voided (as determined by SOG) by misuse, abuse, improper maintenance, or alterations of the product and does not cover any normal wear or tear that might occur. Using your Tool Logic folding blade or fixed blade knife for any purpose other than cutting or puncturing is considered abuse and may void your warranty.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers