Toshiba Light Bulbs
At Westside Wholesale you can find a great choice of Toshiba LED light bulbs and select a suitable product. We offer a variety of color temperatures, lumen outputs and distributions. With so many available options you can get the perfect light for the concrete application.
Toshiba has been a lighting manufacturing for 120 years and is well-known for quality products. After many years of decreasing sales, in 2010 Toshiba diminished production of the incandescent bulbs, which became illegal in many countries. Since then the corporation focusedmainly on eco-friendly LED lamps development and production, which appears to be the central point of its lighting business at present.
Toshiba products gained world popularity because they conform toecological concepts, save energy, provide great efficiency and economy and they are environmentally friendly. Toshiba bulbs generate less Infra-Red and heat and don’t contain mercury. They help to reduce electricity consumption by 80% and save money spent on bills. The manufacturer provides stronger lamps protected with a special acrylic layer and vibration resistancereducing the risk of breakage. Design range is presented by various sizes, shapes and forms.
Toshiba LED bulbs are a modernelegant lighting solution to improvethe atmosphere of any place. It’s ideal for commercial or domestic or use, down lights provide clear lighting conditions. Toshiba guarantees high colour constancy and the best possible look of the illuminated space.
Five year warranty on the lumen output given by Toshiba really marks the company out of competitors. Other LED light bulbs producers simply set initial output of lumen, they do not guarantee the lumen output won’t decrease. Being totally sure of its LED bulbs to keep its lumen output Toshibaprovides the warranty.Another big advantage compared to other companies is that Toshiba's bulbs are dimmable.
Unlike various LED light bulbs makers Toshiba products are created to be easy replacements for current halogen and incandescent bulbs without replacing any of hardware or rewiring.
LED light used to be incredibly bright, whichgenerally didn’t fit home lighting. Toshiba solved that problem, and now customers can receive original light tints easier on the eyes – cool, warm, white and bluish.
How to Select
How to select Light Bulbs
Light bulbs are the most essential parts of any lighting fixture that is why you need to pay additional attention when selecting them. The following guide will help you make the best choice among hundreds of options that exist today.
The first choice that you need to make is the lighting technology used for light bulb creation. Here are the most common types that exist today:
- Fluorescent bulbs. Such type efficient and long-lasting and is traditionally used with residential and commercial ceiling fixtures.
- CFL bulbs. This is the type of compact fluorescent lamps that use a mixture of gases to illuminate the area. Such bulbs are able to retain their heat and thus light when heated, this is why they provide more light while using the same amount of energy.
- Incandescent Bulbs. Incandescent bulbs are the oldest and least efficient type of light bulb that is still commonly used because of its low and affordable price. Such light bulbs spend 30-40% more energy than fluorescent and in addition to that have a shorter life.
- LED bulbs. Are the most efficient, reliable and long-lasting bulbs that exist today. The LED technology emits light while electrical charge passes through the bulb. The scope of LED bulbs is wider than you think; they are used in most of the residential, commercial and even industrial light fixtures.
- Halogen bulbs. This type of bulb is the closest you will ever get to sun light. It offers a natural colored light that is very similar the one produced by sun. Such light bulbs are mostly used for decoration purposes.
After the type of your future light bulb is specified, you need to consider its shape. The shapes that are present at today’s market include a-line, spiral, globe, candle, tube, bullet and other. Each shape has benefits and fits particular light fixtures and installations.
Bulb base should also be considered before you buy the item. The best way to know if the base is compatible with the lamp or the fixture is to look for specifications of such device and compare them with the bulb’s description.
Wattage and color temperature of a light bulb should also be considered. Knowing the wattage of each bulb installed in each fixture will help you plan your budget and, surprisingly enough spend less money and energy. Color temperature or the light’s color only depends on your personal preferences. It is possible to find bulbs of every type with warm or cool colors; you only need to look for such information in the light’s description.