- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch A-11 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 7/16"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch A-11 Turbo Torch Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 7/16"
Economical and easy to use, the Turbo Torch A-11 will increase the range on your torch kit. This manual lighting replacement tip is a brand of Thermadyne that can fit any Air Acetylene torch kit that has either G-4 or PLF-A5 handles. With a removable orifice screw and color-coded o-rings, the Turbo Torch A-11 is easy to set up and easy to use for a number of different applications.
This product is 7/16” and is made of durable materials that were meant to last. You can enjoy having the Turbo Torch A-11 around for a long time to come because this torch tip can withstand all of the typical damage that comes to products in its line of work. You’ll love how strong it is almost as much as you’ll love how simple it is to handle. For high-capacity applications, industrial applications and HVAC, this is the perfect hand torch tip for you.
- Air Acetylene 7/16" Tip
- Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A11 (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0104
- Tip Size: 7/16 in. (11.1 mm)
- Gas Flow: 11.0 @ 14 PSI SCFH .94 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 1-1/2
- 3 in. (40-75 mm)
- Silver Braze: 7/8
- 1-5/8 in. (20-40 mm)
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.