- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch A-14 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 1/2"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch A-14 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 1/2"
The Turbo Torch A-14 is a trusted brand of Thermadyne. This standard hand torch tip adds to the range of your torch kit and includes an orifice screw that is entirely removable.At ½ inch, the Turbo Torch A-14 is economical and made to fit any Air Acetylene torch kit that has either PLF-A5 or G-4 handles. Whether you need to increase the range on your torch kit or add a durable and reliable lighting replacement tip, this is the right product for you.
The Turbo Torch A-14 is made of tough materials that can handle all of the stress that torch tips face. You’ll enjoy having it around for a long time as much as you’ll enjoy how easy it is to set up and use. Its removable orifice screw coupled with its color-coded o-rings make the Turbo Torch A-14 a breeze to use for any project. For your industrial applications, high capacity applications and HVAC, this product will help you get the job done.
- Air Acetylene 1/2" Tip
- Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A14 (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0105
- Tip Size: 1/2 in. (12.7 mm)
- Gas Flow: 14.5 @ 14 PSI SCFH 1.23 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 2
- 3-1/2 in. (50-90 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1
- 2 in. (30-50 mm)
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers