- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch A-3 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 3/16"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch A-3 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 3/16"
The Turbo Torch A-3 is a brand of Thermadyne that’s as reliable as you need it to be. Made of durable materials to withstand tough wear and tear, this product can stand the test of time to enable you to get your work done quickly and correctly. Economical and strong, the Turbo Torch A-3 can comfortably fit either a PLF-A5 or G-4 handle with any Air Acetylene torch kit. This is a manual lighting replacement tip that will increase the range on your torch kit and make your work easier.
With a colored-coded o-ring and a removable orifice screw, this is a product that’s as easy to set up as it is to use. In just a matter of minutes you can have the Turbo Torch A-3 ready to work for you. This Air Acetylene tip is 3/16 of an inch to give you the perfect measure that you need for your work. Whether you need an easy-to-use torch tip or are looking for something economical and strong, the Turbo Torch A-3 is a great choice for any industrial application, high capacity application or HVAC.
- Air Acetylene 3/16" Tip
- Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A3 (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0101
- Tip Size: 3/16 in. (6.4 mm)
- Gas Flow: 3.6 @ 14 PSI SCFH .31 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 1/4
- 1 in. (10-25 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1/8
- 1/2 in. (3-12 mm)
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.