- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch A-32 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 3/4"
About the Turbo Torch A-32 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 3/4"
Reliable and tough, the Turbo Torch A-32 is just the tool you need to get the job done. This standard hand torch tip is ¾ of an inch and a trusted brand of Thermadyne. Whether you need a durable tip that will last or are looking for something that’s easy to handle, this is the right product for you. It’s made from tough materials that enable it to withstand all of the harsh damage that typically comes to this type of product and it’s made easy to set up and use for your convenience.
A special color-coded o-ring and a removable orifice screw make the Turbo Torch A-32 a breeze to handle for any application. Easy and economical, this tiny tool can easily fit any Air Acetylene torch kit that has either PLF-A5 or G-4 handles for your convenience. Not only is it easy to handle for industrial applications, high capacity applications and HVAC, but it also increases the range on your torch kit for the added performance you want in a tip. With all of these great features, you can’t go wrong with this high-quality tool.
- Air Acetylene 3/4" Tip
- Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A32 (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0106
- Tip Size: 3/4 in. (19.0 mm)
- Gas Flow: 33.2 @ 14 PSI SCFH 2.82 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 4
- 6 in. (100-150 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1-1/2
- 4 in. (40-100 mm)
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
Please login or register before adding a question.