- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch A-5 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 1/4"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch A-5 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 1/4"
The Turbo Torch A-5 is a standard hand torch tip that’s easy to use and easy to enjoy. By extending your torch range and providing you with an agile and maneuverable tool, this product actually makes your work easier. You’ll love being able to get the job done quickly and efficiently thanks to the removable orifice screw and color-coded o-ring on this tool. As a brand of Thermadyne, the Turbo Torch A-5 is trusted and well-known for its durability and reliability on the job.
This product is made from strong materials that are meant to make it last for a long time to come. You won’t need to worry about replacing the Turbo Torch A-5 anytime soon, so you can enjoy an economical and efficient torch tip working for you on all of your toughest projects. For HVAC, high capacity applications and industrial applications, it’s the best tool you’ll find. The Turbo Torch A-5 will fit any Air Acetylene torch kit that has either G-4 or PLF-A5 handles, so you’ll be able to find the perfect match for your workload.
- Air Acetylene 1/4" Tip
- Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A5 (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0102
- Tip Size: 1/4 in. (7.9 mm)
- Gas Flow: 5.7 @ 14 PSI SCFH .48 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 3/4
- 1-1/2 in. (20-40 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1/4
- 3/4 in. (10-20 mm)
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.