Turbo Torch A-8 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 5/16"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Get the reliability you want in your tools with the Turbo Torch A-8. This product is a standard hand torch tip brand from Thermadyne that provides excellent performance paired with tough durability. Made from tough materials that will keep it going for a long time to come, the Turbo Torch A-8 can handle anything you throw at it to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
This handy little tool has a number of exciting features including the ability to increase your torch kit’s range. Combine that with its easy-to-use maneuverability and you’ve got a tool that you can use for any application. An orifice screw that is removable for your convenice and a color-coded o-ring add to the convenience and high-quality of this product which can be used along with Air Acetylene torch kit that contains a PLF-A5 or G-4 handle. For industrial applications, high capacity applications and HVAC, the Turbo Torch A-8 is the easy and efficient choice to make.
Features:• Air Acetylene 5/16" Tip
• Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
• Removable Orifice Screw
• Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
• Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
• Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A8 (Sold Separately)
Specifications:• Product Number: 0386-0103
• Tip Size: 5/16 in. (9.5 mm)
• Gas Flow: 8.3 @ 14 PSI SCFH .71 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
• Soft Solder: 1
• 2 in. (25-50 mm)
• Silver Braze: 1/2
• 1 in. (15-25 mm)
• Process(es): Air Acetylene
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: