- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch A-8 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 5/16"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch A-8 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 5/16"
Get the reliability you want in your tools with the Turbo Torch A-8. This product is a standard hand torch tip brand from Thermadyne that provides excellent performance paired with tough durability. Made from tough materials that will keep it going for a long time to come, the Turbo Torch A-8 can handle anything you throw at it to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
This handy little tool has a number of exciting features including the ability to increase your torch kit’s range. Combine that with its easy-to-use maneuverability and you’ve got a tool that you can use for any application. An orifice screw that is removable for your convenice and a color-coded o-ring add to the convenience and high-quality of this product which can be used along with Air Acetylene torch kit that contains a PLF-A5 or G-4 handle. For industrial applications, high capacity applications and HVAC, the Turbo Torch A-8 is the easy and efficient choice to make.
- Air Acetylene 5/16" Tip
- Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A8 (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0103
- Tip Size: 5/16 in. (9.5 mm)
- Gas Flow: 8.3 @ 14 PSI SCFH .71 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 1
- 2 in. (25-50 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1/2
- 1 in. (15-25 mm)
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers