Turbo Torch MSA-8 Extreme Standard Hand Torch Tip - Air Acetylene, 3/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Turbo Torch MSA-8 is a manual replacement tip for your torch that increases the torch’s range. Because it’s a brand of Thermadyne, this product is high in both quality and strength so that you can rely on it for any application. You won’t need to think about replacing this product anytime soon because although it’s small at 3/8” it’s also tough enough to withstand all of the rough damage that typically causes harm to this type of tool. You’ll love having it around for many uses to come.
Not only is the Turbo Torch MSA-8 durable, but it’s also convenient. A removable orifice screw and color-coded o-ring make this tool convenient and it can easily fit any air acetylene torch kit that has either G-4 or PLF-A5 handles. Whether you need it for HVAC, industrial applications or high capacity applications, the Turbo Torch MSA-8 will work hard so that you don’t have to. You won’t want to be without it ever again.
Features:• Air Acetylene 3/8" Tip
• Can be Used with any Air Acetylene Torch Kit with PLF-A5, or G-4 Handles
• Removable Orifice Screw
• Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
• Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
• Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A5 (Sold Separately)
Specifications:• Product Number: 0386-0365
• Tip Size: 3/8 in. (9.5 mm)
• Gas Flow: 5.8 @ 14 PSI SCFH .50 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
• Soft Solder: 3/4
• 3 in. (20-75 mm)
• Silver Braze: 1/4
• 3/4 in. (10-20 mm)
• Process(es): Air Acetylene
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: