- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch PL-3A Extreme Self-Lighting Hand Torch Replacement Tip - Air Acetylene, 1/4"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch PL-3A Extreme Self-Lighting Hand Torch Replacement Tip - Air Acetylene, 1/4"
Part of a Thermadyne series of products, the Turbo Torch PL-3A is a self-lighting hand torch tip that will lighten your workload. This product features a removable orifice screw that enables you to easily detach the tip to make for quick and easy cleaning. Because regular maintenance makes for longer-lasting products, you can expect the Turbo Torch PL-3A to last for a long time to come when you clean it every now and then.
Not only is this torch tip easy to clean, but it’s also a breeze to use. The Turbo Torch PL-3A actually increases the range on your torch for higher performance so that you don’t have to work as hard to get the job done. It also has a self-igniting trigger and hotter swirl combustion for your convenience. Durable and simple, the Turbo Torch PL-3A is a tool that you won’t want to be without for your welding projects.
- Use with G4 Torch and Acetylene Gas
- Convenient Self-Igniting Trigger
- Quick Disconnect Handle & Tip
- Replaceable End Tip
- Hotter Swirl Combustion
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A3 (Sold Separately)
- Replacement Tip: Mo. # 3A-TE (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0874
- Tip Size: 1/4 in. (5.0 mm)
- Gas Flow: 3.6 @ 14 PSI SCFH .31 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 1/4
- 1 in. (10-25 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1/8
- 1/2 in. (3-12 mm)
- BTU: 1,280
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers