- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch PL-5A Extreme Self-Lighting Hand Torch Replacement Tip - Air Acetylene, 3/16"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch PL-5A Extreme Self-Lighting Hand Torch Replacement Tip - Air Acetylene, 3/16"
The Turbo Torch PL-5A will extend the range of your torch kit and make your job easier. At 3/16”, this little tool can make a big difference in the work that you do. It features a convenient trigger that self-ignites and is for use with G-4 torches and acetylene gas. Whether you want an increased range on your torch light or a durable product that will last for a long time, the Turbo Torch PL-5A has what you’re looking for.
This torch tip is made from durable materials that enable it to last for quite a few uses. It also features a removable orifice screw which allows you to easily remove the tip for cleaning. Regular cleaning will keep the tip in top condition and will extend the overall life of the product. A quick disconnect handle and tip add to the convenience of the Turbo Torch PL-5A and make going from one project to the next simple. For longevity and ease, it’s the torch tip you want to bring to work.
- Use with G4 Torch and Acetylene Gas
- Convenient Self-Igniting Trigger
- Quick Disconnect Handle & Tip
- Replaceable End Tip
- Hotter Swirl Combustion
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A8 (Sold Separately)
- Replacement Tip: Mo. # 5A-TE (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0818
- Tip Size: 3/16 in. (6.4 mm)
- Gas Flow: 5 @ 14 PSI SCFH .42 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 3/4
- 1-1/2 in. (20-40 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1/4
- 3/4 in. (10-20 mm)
- BTU: 2,080
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.