- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch PL-8A Extreme Self-Lighting Hand Torch Replacement Tip - Air Acetylene, 5/16"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch PL-8A Extreme Self-Lighting Hand Torch Replacement Tip - Air Acetylene, 5/16"
The Turbo Torch PL-8A is the replacement tip for your G4 Torch that uses acetylene gas. It measures 5/16 inch and offers gas flow of 7 @ 14 PSI SCFH .59 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR. This tip helps to advance the range of your torch kit, and was designed with a quick disconnect handle and tip.
Like all Turbo Torch tips, the Turbo Torch Pl-8A has the trusted orifice screw which is easily removed. This means maintenance, cleaning and removing the tip is easy. It also means that it helps to extend the life of the tip so your purchase is certainly well worth it.
The Turbo Torch PL-8A offers hotter swirl combustion, a BTU of 2,520, and a simple self-igniting trigger for your added convenience. The replacement orifice part # is 0350-0511, and the model # for the replacement tip is 8A-TE, both of which you need to purchase separately.
- Use with G4 Torch and Acetylene Gas
- Convenient Self-Igniting Trigger
- Quick Disconnect Handle & Tip
- Replaceable End Tip
- Hotter Swirl Combustion
- Color Coded "O" Rings Red for Acetylene
- Replacement Orifice: Part # 0305-0511 (Sold Separately)
- Replacement Tip: Mo. # 8A-TE (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0819
- Tip Size: 5/16 in. (7.9 mm)
- Gas Flow: 7 @ 14 PSI SCFH .59 @ (0.9 BAR) M3/HR
- Soft Solder: 1
- 2 in. (25-50 mm)
- Silver Braze: 1/2
- 1 in. (15-30 mm)
- BTU: 2,520
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers