- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch S-5 Standard Sof-Flame Tip - Air Acetylene, 1-1/2"
Earn 1 Westside Dollar for every 1 piece purchased.
About the Turbo Torch S-5 Standard Sof-Flame Tip - Air Acetylene, 1-1/2"
The Turbo Torch S-5 will help you increase your range by up to 1.5 inches. It will also add flexibility to your complex jobs, even in the most intense of conditions. Whether you’re working an industrial, residential, or commercial site, you need this versatile sof-flame tip on hand.
Constructed of solid brass for durability, the Turbo Torch S-5 provides the utmost in performance you demand. With only top-quality materials, workmanship and design, this kit offers you only the best in the industry. Consider the removable orifice screw, a focused flame, and operating pressure range of 5, this kit is check-full of amenities.
The Turbo Torch S-5 provides maximum heat, has a threaded connection, and requires no tools to change the tip. This kit is perfect for soldering and heating, and also comes backed with a 3 year warranty from the manufacturer. If you order in time, you can even have this torch kit shipped today!
- Sof-Flame Acetylene Tip
- Increases Range up to 1-1/2 in.
- Provides Maximum Heat
- Focused Flame
- Reduces Brazing Time by 30 Percent
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Threaded Connection
- Easy to Clean
- Replaces old Style "W" series
- Solid Brass Construction
- Ideal for Soldering & Heating
- Requires no Tools for Tip Changing
- Fits WA-400 Torch Handle (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0114
- Soft Solder: 3/4
- 1-1/2 in. (19-40 mm)
- Operating Pressure Range: 5
- 15 PSI (.35-1.0 BAR)
- Acetylene Consumption: 6.6
- 11.0 SCFH (.55-.92 M3)
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A11 (0386-1004)
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
- 3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.