Turbo Torch Standard Sof-Flame Tip - Air Acetylene, 4"
Turbo Torch S-6
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Turbo Torch S-6 Standard Sof-Flame Tip - Air Acetylene, 4"
The Turbo Torch S-6 offers an operating pressure of 5, fits WA-400 torch handles that you purchase separately, has acetylene consumption of 8.8, and replaces the old style “W” series. This sof-flame tip is what you need for soldering and heating, whether you’re performing your best on a residential job, or an industrial or commercial job as well.
With proven ruggedness and only the best in performance, the Turbo Torch S-6 will do the job right, even in the cruelest of environments. This tip is made of solid brass for added flexibility and for increasing your range by up to 4 whole inches. This tip offers maximum heat and a focused flame.
The Turbo Torch S-6 includes a removable orifice screw and even a 3 year warranty for your added protection and security. It’s easy to clean, and the best part is that it will reduce your brazing time as much as 30%. With all these features, you need to order yours today!
Features:• Sof-Flame Acetylene Tip
• Increases Range up to 4 in.
• Provides Maximum Heat
• Focused Flame
• Reduces Brazing Time by 30 Percent
• Removable Orifice Screw
• Threaded Connection
• Easy to Clean
• Replaces old Style "W" series
• Solid Brass Construction
• Ideal for Soldering & Heating
• Requires no Tools for Tip Changing
• Fits WA-400 Torch Handle (Sold Separately)
Specifications:• Product Number: 0386-0115
• Soft Solder: 1
• 4 in. (25-100 mm)
• Operating Pressure Range: 5
• 15 PSI (.35-1.0 BAR)
• Acetylene Consumption: 8.8
• 14.8 SCFH (.73-1.24 M3)
• Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A14 (0386-1005)
• Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
• Process(es): Air Acetylene
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: