- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch S-6 Standard Sof-Flame Tip - Air Acetylene, 4"
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Turbo Torch S-6 Standard Sof-Flame Tip - Air Acetylene, 4"
The Turbo Torch S-6 offers an operating pressure of 5, fits WA-400 torch handles that you purchase separately, has acetylene consumption of 8.8, and replaces the old style “W” series. This sof-flame tip is what you need for soldering and heating, whether you’re performing your best on a residential job, or an industrial or commercial job as well.
With proven ruggedness and only the best in performance, the Turbo Torch S-6 will do the job right, even in the cruelest of environments. This tip is made of solid brass for added flexibility and for increasing your range by up to 4 whole inches. This tip offers maximum heat and a focused flame.
The Turbo Torch S-6 includes a removable orifice screw and even a 3 year warranty for your added protection and security. It’s easy to clean, and the best part is that it will reduce your brazing time as much as 30%. With all these features, you need to order yours today!
- Sof-Flame Acetylene Tip
- Increases Range up to 4 in.
- Provides Maximum Heat
- Focused Flame
- Reduces Brazing Time by 30 Percent
- Removable Orifice Screw
- Threaded Connection
- Easy to Clean
- Replaces old Style "W" series
- Solid Brass Construction
- Ideal for Soldering & Heating
- Requires no Tools for Tip Changing
- Fits WA-400 Torch Handle (Sold Separately)
- Product Number: 0386-0115
- Soft Solder: 1
- 4 in. (25-100 mm)
- Operating Pressure Range: 5
- 15 PSI (.35-1.0 BAR)
- Acetylene Consumption: 8.8
- 14.8 SCFH (.73-1.24 M3)
- Replacement Orifice: Mo. # OR-A14 (0386-1005)
- Industrial Applications: High Capacity Applications, and HVAC
- Process(es): Air Acetylene
3 year limited warranty through manufacturer.
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers