Turbo Torch Hand Torch Tip - MAP-Pro & Propane, 5/16"
About the Turbo Torch T-2 Hand Torch Tip - MAP-Pro & Propane, 5/16"
The Turbo Torch T-2 is the versatile, multi-use tip for your varied needs. Compatible with Propane, MAPP, APACHI, Propylene or even HPG gas, this hand torch tip will operate on all LP gases with R-LP adjustable regulators for your convenience. This powerful hand torch tip will create propane gas target heat of 1750 degrees, and 2400 degrees with MAPP gas.
As a Thermadyne brand, you know you will get the most in maximum heat with this Turbo Torch T-2. Heat shields are available to you and be sure to use model # PL-812. You will significantly reduce your time blazing, by as much as almost a third, with the technology of a swirl combustion tip.
The Turbo Torch T-2 offers gas flows at 24 and 36 PSI lbs./hr. and a soft solder size of 1/8-1/4 inch, 3-10mm, with a silver blazing measurement of 1/16-1/4 inch, 1-6mm. You can also opt for a 3 year limited warranty on this hand torch tip for an additional small charge with your purchase.
• Swirl combustion tip design
• Provides maximum heat
• Reduces Brazing time by 30 percent
• Easy to clean orifice
• Interchangeable tips
• Model: T-2
• Product Number: 0386-0150
• Tip Size: 5/16 inch, 8.0mm
• Gas Flow at 24 PSI LBS/Hr: .14
• Gas Flow at 36 PSI LBS/Hr: .17Copper Tubing Size Capacity: Propane
• Soft Solder: 1/8-1/4 inch, 3-10mm
• Silver Braze: 1/16-1/4 inch, 1-6mm
Copper Tubing Size Capacity: MAPP
• Soft Solder: 1/8-1/2 inch, 3-12mm
• Silver Braze: 1/8-1/4 inch, 3-10mm
Replacement Orifice Model: OR-A2 (0386-1000)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: