- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch T-2 Hand Torch Tip - MAP-Pro & Propane, 5/16"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch TipsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch T-2 Hand Torch Tip - MAP-Pro & Propane, 5/16"
The Turbo Torch T-2 is the versatile, multi-use tip for your varied needs. Compatible with Propane, MAPP, APACHI, Propylene or even HPG gas, this hand torch tip will operate on all LP gases with R-LP adjustable regulators for your convenience. This powerful hand torch tip will create propane gas target heat of 1750 degrees, and 2400 degrees with MAPP gas.
As a Thermadyne brand, you know you will get the most in maximum heat with this Turbo Torch T-2. Heat shields are available to you and be sure to use model # PL-812. You will significantly reduce your time blazing, by as much as almost a third, with the technology of a swirl combustion tip.
The Turbo Torch T-2 offers gas flows at 24 and 36 PSI lbs./hr. and a soft solder size of 1/8-1/4 inch, 3-10mm, with a silver blazing measurement of 1/16-1/4 inch, 1-6mm. You can also opt for a 3 year limited warranty on this hand torch tip for an additional small charge with your purchase.
- Swirl combustion tip design
- Provides maximum heat
- Reduces Brazing time by 30 percent
- Easy to clean orifice
- Interchangeable tips
- Model: T-2
- Product Number: 0386-0150
- Tip Size: 5/16 inch, 8.0mm
- Gas Flow at 24 PSI LBS/Hr: .14
- Gas Flow at 36 PSI LBS/Hr: .17Copper Tubing Size Capacity: Propane
- Soft Solder: 1/8-1/4 inch, 3-10mm
- Silver Braze: 1/16-1/4 inch, 1-6mmCopper Tubing Size Capacity: MAPP
- Soft Solder: 1/8-1/2 inch, 3-12mm
- Silver Braze: 1/8-1/4 inch, 3-10mmReplacement Orifice Model: OR-A2 (0386-1000)
- Limited 3 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers