Turbo Torch T-3 Hand Torch Tip - MAP-Pro & Propane, 7/16"
Ask a Question
About this Product
As a trusted Thermadyne brand item, the Turbo Torch T-3 offers all the same ruggedness of craftsmanship, quality material design, and optimal performance that you’ve come to expect. This hand torch tip is another example of all those characteristics that Turbo Torch is known for.
The Turbo Torch T-3 is used with many LP gases, such as HPG gas, APACHI, Propane, Propylene and MAPP. It’s capable of producing a propane gas target heat of a whopping 1750 degrees, and a MAPP gas target heat of 2400 degrees, respectively.
Use the Turbo Torch with heat shields that are available to you, model # PL-812 for your reference. This hand torch tip will reduce your blazing time drastically as it offers the latest swirl combustion tip design technology. It’s easy to clean, and giving you even more convenience, the tips are interchangeable. Order yours today at a price you just can’t beat!
Features:• Swirl combustion tip design
• Provides maximum heat
• Reduces Brazing time by 30 percent
• Easy to clean orifice
• Interchangeable tips
Specifications:• Model: T-3
• Product Number: 0386-0151
• Tip Size: 7/16 inch, 11.1mm
• Gas Flow at 24 PSI LBS/Hr: .20
• Gas Flow at 36 PSI LBS/Hr: .25Copper Tubing Size Capacity: Propane
• Soft Solder: 1/4-1 inch, 6-25mm
• Silver Braze: 1/8-1/2 inch, 3-10mm
Copper Tubing Size Capacity: MAPP
• Soft Solder: 1/4-1 1/2 inch, 10-40mm
• Silver Braze: 1/4-1/2 inch, 6-15mm
Replacement Orifice Model: OR-T3 (0386-1021)
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: