- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch T-6 Hand Torch Tip - MAP-Pro & Propane, 1"
About the Turbo Torch T-6 Hand Torch Tip - MAP-Pro & Propane, 1"
The Turbo Torch T-6 offers a one inch tip size for your most important jobs, whether you’re working on a commercial or industrial site, or even in your own home. This hand torch tip is a breeze to clean, offers interchangeable tips, and is sure to provide you maximum heat.
Producing gas target heats of 1750 degrees with propane gas and 2400 degrees with MAPP, the Turbo Torch T-6 also offers copper tubing for both gases. With an innovative technology in the tip design of swirl combustion, you’ll cut brazing time by over 30%. Save time and money, and get the job done right with this Thermadyne brand hand torch tip.
The turbo Torch T-6 is for use with many gases, including Propylene, APACHI, HPG, MAPP and Propane. This tip comes with an optional 3 year warranty for an additional small charge with your purchase. Same day shipping is available when this tip is in stock, so order today!
- Swirl combustion tip design
- Provides maximum heat
- Reduces Brazing time by 30 percent
- Easy to clean orifice
- Interchangeable tips
- Model: T-6
- Product Number: 0386-0154
- Tip Size: 1 inch, 25.4mm
- Gas Flow at 24 PSI LBS/Hr: 2.10
- Gas Flow at 36 PSI LBS/Hr: 2.5Copper Tubing Size Capacity: Propane
- Soft Solder: 1 1/2-4 inch, 40-100mm
- Silver Braze: 3/4-2 inch, 20-50mmCopper Tubing Size Capacity: MAPP
- Soft Solder: 1 1/2-6 inch, 25-150mm
- Silver Braze: 3/4-4 inch, 20-100mm
- Replacement Orifice Model: OR-T6 (0386-1024)
- Limited 3 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.