- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch TX500 Extreme Self Lighting Hand Torch ProPak - MAP-Pro & Propane
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Hand TorchesView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch TX500 Extreme Self Lighting Hand Torch ProPak - MAP-Pro & Propane
The Turbo Torch TX500 self-lighting hand torch features an innovative design called Extreme Swirl Technology. This new technology produces more heat than other hand torches which creates faster brazing time and less consumption of gas. Plus, the tip swivels a full 360 degrees for a full range of flexibility for any job, big or small.
Constructed to work with both MAPP and Propane gas, the Turbo Torch TX500 includes the T504 MAPP replacement tip and the T503 MAPP replacement tip as well. This hand torch also features a flame tube made of stainless steel.
The Turbo Torch is the ideal hand torch for HVAC and plumbing project needs. Any pro knows you need only the best of equipment for the best of performance. This UL Listed hand torch is yet another Thermadyne brand you can trust. Backed with an optional 3 year limited warranty, this torch is available for same-day shipping when you order in time.
- Application flexibility for HVAC and plumbing
- Designed to provide maximum temperature
- Durable Stainless Steel Flame Tube
- Tip swivels 360 degrees
- Model: TX-500
- Product Number: 0386-1299
- ProPak Includes:
- TX504 (0386-1293): MAP-Pro & Propane Extreme Self Lighting Hand Torch with T504 (0386-1296) torch tip
- T503 (0386-1298): Replacement torch tip
- UL Listed
- Not designed for use with Acetylene
- T504 Propane
- Soft Solder: 3/4-3 inch, 19-76mm
- Silver Brazes: 1/4-1 inch, 6-25mm
- T504 MAPP
- Soft Solder: 3/4-4 inch, 19-101mm
- Silver Brazes: 1/4-1 1/4 inch, 6-32mm
- Limited 3 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.