- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch TX504 Extreme Self Lighting Hand Torch - MAP-Pro & Propane
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch KitsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch TX504 Extreme Self Lighting Hand Torch - MAP-Pro & Propane
The Turbo Torch TX504 is a UL Listed, Thermadyne brand, top-quality and trusted self-lighting hand torch. Designed for HVAC and high capacity applications, this hand torch works with both Propane and MAPP gas. This new series hand torch features the Extreme Swirl Technology you’ve heard of and want in your torches.
Generating more heat and thereby reducing the amount of time spent brazing and using much less gas, the Turbo Torch TX504 is by leaps and bounds, better than the competition. Getting higher heat levels and in much shorter timespans, means your jobs are done quicker, saving you time and money.
The Turbo Torch TX504 has stainless steel flame tube, offers a full swiveling tip within all 360 degrees, and is sure to provide you the maximum heat you need for your jobs. There is an optional limited manufacturer warranty you can purchase with our order, and same day shipping is usually available.
- Application flexibility for HVAC and plumbing
- Designed to provide maximum temperature
- Durable Stainless Steel Flame Tube
- Tip swivels 360 degrees
- Model: TX-504
- Product Number: 0386-1293MAPP
- Soft Solder: 3/4-4 inch, 19-101mm
- Silver Brazes: 1/4-1 1/4 inch, 6-32mm
- UL Listed
- Not designed for use with Acetylene
- Limited 3 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
I bought an old model TX-44 at a yard sale for $3.00 and was the best deal I ever got. Soldering with this torch was so fast I could hardly believe it. I soldered a 1/2" copper pipe in about 45 seconds,where it would have taken me about 4 times that with my Bernz-o matic. Best torch I ever used!
on 06-02-2011 by Howie
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.