- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
TurboTorch X-3B Light/Medium Duty Extreme Torch Kit - Air Acetylene, 3"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Soldering Torch KitsView all items in this category
About the Turbo Torch X-3B Light/Medium Duty Extreme Torch Kit - Air Acetylene, 3"
The Turbo Torch X-3B offers the best of both technologies. Combining the latest Extreme Swirl Technology with the tried-and-true traditional manual lighting torch, this torch kit offers the ultimate in performance. This kit was engineered for optimal soft soldering and brazing of many metals, such as brass, copper, aluminum, and bronze.
For gas identification, the Turbo Torch X-3B has color-coded O rings so there’s no guessing. The tips features quick disconnect couplings from the acetylene handle. This torch kit is best suited for heavy-duty commercial or industrial jobs where brazing of light/medium gauge steel is required.
The Turbo Torch X-3B is a reliable torch kit that has been a plumbing industry standard for many years. There’s even an optional warranty for added protection and assurance. When you order this kit, you may qualify for same-day shipping. These torch kits are so affordable, you may want to stock up for every job site. Order yours today!
- Extreme swirl technology
- Well engineered
- A-style tips available in 6 sizes
- Quick disconnect from acetylene handle
- Acetylene AR-style regulator features all brass construction
- Easy to read contents gauge
- Standard 3/8 inch 24-thread LH outlet fitting
- 12 foot acetylene hose with 3/8 inch 24-thread LH nuts
- Quick disconnect fitting for speed/ease of changing tips
- 3/8 inch 24-thread LH hose outlet
- Model: X-3B
- Product Number: 0386-0335
- Soft Solder: 3 inch, 75mm
- Silver Brazes: 1 5/8 inch, 40mm
- Regulator: AR-B (CGA-520)
- Handle: G4
- Hose: AH-12
- Tips: A-3, A-11
- Tank Connection: B
- Valve Position: Rear
- Limited 3 year warranty for original purchaser through manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.