TurboTorch X-4B Medium/Heavy Duty Extreme Torch Kit - Air Acetylene, 3.5"
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Turbo Torch X-4B Medium/Heavy Duty Extreme Torch Kit - Air Acetylene, 3.5"
The Turbo Torch X-4B offers higher capacity brazing for medium to heavy gauge steel projects. Use this torch kit, one of the leading industry standards, on your commercial and industrial job sites where performance, power, and quality are demanded.
Soft soldering and brazing of metals such as bronze, brass, copper and more is a hallmark use of the Turbo Torch X-4B. This top-quality torch kit offers a content gauge that is very easy to read, a 12 foot acetylene hose with 24-thread LH nuts also included, and an acetylene AR-style regulator made of rugged brass.
The Turbo Torch X-4B is a brilliantly-engineered torch kit with many amenities to help ensure you get even the toughest jobs done with ease. There is an optional warranty available for purchase, and you can have this powerful torch kit sent to you today when it’s in=stock and you order in time. The price of this kit is unmet, so order yours today!
Features:• Extreme swirl technology|
• Well engineered
• A-style tips available in 6 sizes
• Quick disconnect from acetylene handle
• Acetylene AR-style regulator features all brass construction
• Easy to read contents gauge
• Standard 3/8 inch 24-thread LH outlet fitting
• 12 foot acetylene hose with 3/8 inch 24-thread LH nuts
• Quick disconnect fitting for speed/ease of changing tips
• 3/8 inch 24-thread LH hose outlet
Specifications:• Model: X-4B|
• Product Number: 0386-0336
• Soft Solder: 3.5 inch, 90mm
• Silver Brazes: 2 inch, 50mm
• Regulator: AR-B (CGA-520)
• Handle: G4
• Hose: AH-12
• Tips: A-5, A-14
• Tank Connection: B
• Valve Position: Rear
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: