Unicel C-9407 Series 9000 Filter Cartridge for Pools, 75 Sq. Ft.
Ask a Question
About this Product
HOW TO FIND A FILTER CARTRIDGE REPLACEMENT:
1. Measure the outside diameter of the cartridge (in inches, +/- 1/32").
2. Measure the cartridge length (in inches, +/- 1/16") including end caps, but excluding any handles or other extensions. Unicel recommends measuring through the center (if possible) rather than along the outside edge.
3. Verify the cartridge outside edge end cap configuration is compatible with your current cartridge or your filter setup. If the top and/or bottom is "open," measure the inside diameter (in inches, +/- 1/32") of the top and/or bottom.
4. Record the OEM name and model of the filter the cartridge came out of (if possible).
5. Count the number of pleats (+/- 2) and note whether there is a center core or not.
NOTE: This product has no center core and orange end caps.
Compatible OEM Filters:Dimension One SpasPentair Pool Prod
• Top Cap: 6" / open
• Bottom Cap: 6" / open
• Diameter: 10-1/16"
• Length: 16-1/8"
• Pleat Count: 171
• Media: 4 oz
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: