- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A1210375 hePEX Tubing 400 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 3/8"
Get 5% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Wirsbo 3/8" Wirsbo hePEX, 400-ft. coil hePEX tubing (A1210375) is made of a high quality polyethylene layer that is extruded over the EVOH barrier to protect from site abuse and moisture saturation. The hePEX tubing is used for closed-loop radiant heating applications and has an EVOH oxygen diffusion barrier that meets German DIN 4726.Approved fitting systems include ProPEX and APRAdditional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Made of a high quality polyethylene layer
- Protects from site abuse and moisture saturation
- Used for closed-loop radiant heating applications
- Provides easy installation
- 25 Year Warranty
- Manufactured in the United States
- Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel MethodStandard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi (93 Degrees C at 5.51 bar); 180 Degrees F at 100 psi (82 Degrees C at 6.89 bar); 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi (23 Degrees C at 11.03 bar)
- Linear Expansion Rate: 1.1"/10 Degrees F per 100 ft. (27.94mm/5.56 Degrees C per 30.48m)
- Inner Diameter: 0.350"
- Outer Diameter: 0.500"
- Weight: 20.00 lbs.
- 25 Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers