Uponor Wirsbo hePEX Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 5/16"
Uponor Wirsbo A1220313
Ask a Question
About this Product
- Free 3-Day Delivery! This item will be delivered in 1-3 business days (orders over $50)
- Ships Same Day Leaves our facility the same day if ordered before 2pm PST Mon-Fri
Purchase $2500 of Pallet Items,
and Save an Extra 5% on them!
Item In Stock
Advertised price is based
on current inventory
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Wirsbo 5/16" Wirsbo hePEX, 1,000-ft. coil hePEX tubing (A1220313) is made of a high quality polyethylene layer that is extruded over the EVOH barrier to protect from site abuse and moisture saturation. The hePEX tubing is used for closed-loop radiant heating applications and has an EVOH oxygen diffusion barrier that meets German DIN 4726.
Approved fitting systems include ProPEX and APR
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• Made of a high quality polyethylene layer
• Protects from site abuse and moisture saturation
• Used for closed-loop radiant heating applications
• Provides easy installation
• 25 Year Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
• Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi (93 Degrees C at 5.51 bar); 180 Degrees F at 100 psi (82 Degrees C at 6.89 bar); 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi (23 Degrees C at 11.03 bar)
• Linear Expansion Rate: 1.1"/10 Degrees F per 100 ft. (27.94mm/5.56 Degrees C per 30.48m)
• Inner Diameter: 0.292"
• Outer Diameter: 0.430"
• Weight: 36.00 lbs.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $372.99
Our Price: $270.99
Our Price: $449.99
Regular Price: $426.99
On Sale: $304.99