Uponor Wirsbo A1220625 hePEX Tubing 1,000 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 5/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
| Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Wirsbo 5/8" Wirsbo hePEX, 1,000-ft. coil hePEX tubing (A1220625) is made of a high quality polyethylene layer that is extruded over the EVOH barrier to protect from site abuse and moisture saturation. The hePEX tubing is used for closed-loop radiant heating applications and has an EVOH oxygen diffusion barrier that meets German DIN 4726.|
Approved fitting systems include ProPEX and APR
| Features:• Made of a high quality polyethylene layer|
• Protects from site abuse and moisture saturation
• Used for closed-loop radiant heating applications
• Provides easy installation
• 25 Year Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
| Specifications:• Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method|
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi (93 Degrees C at 5.51 bar); 180 Degrees F at 100 psi (82 Degrees C at 6.89 bar); 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi (23 Degrees C at 11.03 bar)
• Linear Expansion Rate: 1.1"/10 Degrees F per 100 ft. (27.94mm/5.56 Degrees C per 30.48m)
• Inner Diameter: 0.574"
• Outer Diameter: 0.750"
• Weight: 86.00 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: