Uponor Wirsbo A1251000 hePEX Tubing 300 Ft Coil (PEX-a) - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 1"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Wirsbo 1" Wirsbo hePEX, 300-ft. coil hePEX tubing (A1251000) is made of a high quality polyethylene layer that is extruded over the EVOH barrier to protect from site abuse and moisture saturation. The hePEX tubing is used for closed-loop radiant heating applications and has an EVOH oxygen diffusion barrier that meets German DIN 4726.|
Approved fitting systems include ProPEX and APR
Features:• Made of a high quality polyethylene layer|
• Protects from site abuse and moisture saturation
• Used for closed-loop radiant heating applications
• Provides easy installation
• 25 Year Warranty
• Manufactured in the United States
Specifications:• Material: Crosslinked polyethylene PEX-a Engel Method|
• Standard Grade Hydrostatic Ratings (PPI): 200 Degrees F at 80 psi (93 Degrees C at 5.51 bar); 180 Degrees F at 100 psi (82 Degrees C at 6.89 bar); 73.4 Degrees F at 160 psi (23 Degrees C at 11.03 bar)
• Linear Expansion Rate: 1.1"/10 Degrees F per 100 ft. (27.94mm/5.56 Degrees C per 30.48m
• Inner Diameter: 0.862"
• Outer Diameter: 1.125"
• Weight: 58.00 lbs.
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: