- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A2640027 TruFLOW Visual Flow Meter - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 0.25 - 2.00 Gpm (10 Pack)
About the Uponor Wisbro A2640027 TruFLOW Visual Flow Meter - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 0.25 - 2.00 GPM
An important part of any hydronic heating application is knowing the force of the flow that’s going through them. The Uponor Wisbro A2640027 TruFLOW Visual Flow Meter gives you an accurate representation of this flow at all times and allows you to identify potential problems or assess the performance of a system just by looking at it.
With a maximum working pressure of 145 psi, coupled with its ability to function at up to 220-degrees, the Uponor Wisbro A2640027 was designed to outlast all expectations that you might have to deliver unparalleled results. It’s comprised of pyrex glass and brass, meaning it’s also highly dependable and can resist the wear and tear of a high-operating system.
Because it has a precise measuring range of 0.25 gpm to 2.00 gpm, the Uponor Wisbro A2640027 is touted by many contractors as being a well-rounded device that’s great for any situation. If you’re operating a radiant heating system, make sure it includes this great unit.Additional Information:Manufacturers Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Model: A2640027
- Material: UNS C3850 Brass/Pyrex Glass
- Maximum Working Pressure: 145 psi at 220 Degrees F (104 Degrees C)
- Precision: +/- 0.05 gpm
- Measuring Range: 0.25 gpm to 2.00 gpm
- Connection: R20 QS-style
- Limited 18-Month Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.