Uponor Wirsbo A2660201 TruFLOW Jr. Manifold Assembly with B & I Valves - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 2-Loop
Ask a Question
About this Product
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The TruFLOW Jr. Assembly with Isolation and Balancing Valves (A2660201) comes completely assembled and ready to install for your Radiant and Cooling system. The isolation valves allow for a quick isolation of the loop by turning the black cap on the top of the manifold, while a balancing Hex Key on the internal balancing supply manifold helps to control the loop balance across the manifold. The manifold assembly is shipped with the appropriate number of TruFLOW Manifold Actuator Adapters (A2630028). The TruFlow Jr. body ends have R32 unions and the loop outlets have R20 male threads with a maximum recommended flow to the manifold of 14 gpm.
Note: Item comes in gold.
• Manifold assembly is shipped with the appropriate number of TruFLOW Manifold Actuator Adapters
• Manifold body ends have R32 unions and the loop outlets have R20 male threads
• Maximum recommended flow to the manifold body diameter is 14 gpm
• Material: UNS C3850 Brass
• Manifold Body Size (I.D.): 1 1/4"
• Loop Cv (valve wide open): 1.9
• Manifold Body-threaded Connections: R32
• Manifold Loop-threaded Connections: R20
• Maximum Working Pressure: 145 psi
• Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220 Degrees F (104 Degrees C)
• Maximum Fluid Flow Rate: 14.0 gpm
• Weight: 6.80 lbs
• Installation: TruFLOW Jr. Manifolds are fully assembled ready for installation. The TruFLOW Balancing Hex Key is used on the internal balancing valves of the supply manifold.
• Standards: ASTM F877; R32: ISO 228-G 1 1/4; R20: ISO 228-G 3/4 B
• Codes: UMC; IMC; IRC; NPC of Canada
• Listings: NSF-rfh
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: