- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A2660500 TruFLOW Jr. Manifold Assembly with Balancing Valves & Valveless - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 5-Loop
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The TruFLOW Jr. Assembly with Balancing Valves and Valveless (A2660500) comes completely assembled and ready to install for your Radiant and Cooling system. The TruFLOW Balancing Hex Key on the internal balancing supply manifold helps to control the loop balance across the manifold. The TruFlow Jr. body ends have R32 unions and the loop outlets have R20 male threads with a maximum recommended flow to the manifold of 14 gpm.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Manifold comes fully assembled and ready for installation
- Manifold body ends have R32 unions and the loop outlets have QS20 male threads
- Maximum recommended flow to the manifold based on manifold body diameter is 14 gpm
- Material: UNS C3850 Brass
- Manifold Body Size (I.D.): 1 1/4"
- Loop Cv (valve wide open): 1.9
- Manifold Body-threaded Connections: R32
- Manifold Loop-threaded Connections: R20
- Maximum Working Pressure: 145 psiv
- Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220 Degrees F (104 Degrees C)
- Maximum Fluid Flow Rate: 14.0 gpm
- Weight: 11.50 lbs
- Installation: TruFLOW Jr. Manifolds are fully assembled ready for installation. The TruFLOW Balancing Hex Key is used on the internal balancing valves of the supply manifold.
- Standards: ASTM F877; R32: ISO 228-G 1 1/4; R20: ISO 228-G 3/4 B
- Codes: UMC; IMC; IRC; NPC of Canada
- Listings: NSF-rfh
- Limited 10-Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.