Uponor Wirsbo TruFLOW Jr. Manifold Assembly with Balancing Valves & Valveless - Radiant Heating & Cooling, 6-Loop
Uponor Wirsbo A2660600
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The TruFLOW Jr. Assembly with Balancing Valves and Valveless (A2660600) comes completely assembled and ready to install for your Radiant and Cooling system. The TruFLOW Balancing Hex Key on the internal balancing supply manifold helps to control the loop balance across the manifold. The TruFlow Jr. body ends have R32 unions and the loop outlets have R20 male threads with a maximum recommended flow to the manifold of 14 gpm.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Features:• Manifold comes fully assembled and ready for installation
• Manifold body ends have R32 unions and the loop outlets have QS20 male threads
• Maximum recommended flow to the manifold based on manifold body diameter is 14 gpm
Specifications:• Material: UNS C3850 Brass
• Manifold Body Size (I.D.): 1 1/4"
• Loop Cv (valve wide open): 1.9
• Manifold Body-threaded Connections: R32
• Manifold Loop-threaded Connections: R20
• Maximum Working Pressure: 145 psi
• Maximum Fluid Temperature: 220 Degrees F (104 Degrees C)
• Maximum Fluid Flow Rate: 14.0 gpm
• Weight: 12.80 lbs
• Installation: TruFLOW Jr. Manifolds are fully assembled ready for installation. The TruFLOW Balancing Hex Key is used on the internal balancing valves of the supply manifold.
• Standards: ASTM F877; R32: ISO 228-G 1 1/4; R20: ISO 228-G 3/4 B
• Codes: UMC; IMC; IRC; NPC of Canada
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: