Uponor Wirsbo EP Heating Manifold Assembly with Flow Meter, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 6-Loop
Uponor Wirsbo A2670601
Ask a Question
About this Product
About the Uponor Wirsbo A2670601 EP Heating Manifold Assembly with Flow Meter, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 6-Loop
Efficient and easy, the Uponor Wirsbo A2670601 is a heating manifold assembly that does all of the work for you. This practical tool takes the stress of time-consuming set up away from you by coming to your home completely pre-assembled. You won’t have to worry about the frustrating task of putting parts together, so you can simply install the product and enjoy a high-quality tool that will get the job done on its own.
The Uponor Wirsbo A2670601 features several aspects that enable it to do top-quality work with your hydronic radiant heating and cooling system. These features include six loop outlets with R20 male threads, body ends with R32 unions and isolation and balancing valves with accurate flow meters. The manifold itself mounts onto a bracket which, of course, comes with the stress-free assembly. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of an efficient tool that requires minimal work from you. The Uponor Wirsbo A2670601 is everything you hope for when it comes to your heating and cooling system parts.
Use only propylene glycol in radiant systems with EP Heating Manifolds; never use ethylene glycol.
Features:• Completely assembled for ease of installation in hydronic radiant heating and cooling systems
• Features isolation and balancing valves with flow meters
• R32 unions and the loop outlets have R20 male threads
• Mounts on a bracket (A2670006) that comes with the assembly
Specifications:• Manifold, Connecting Piece, Elbow, End Part: PA66-GF30
• Height: 14.0"
• Width: 17.6"
• Depth: 2.7"
• Weight: 6.14 lbs.
• Bracket, Locking Screw: PA66-GF15
• Valve Insert (all plastic parts), Handwheels: POM
• Adjusting Screen: ABS
• Glass Flow Meter: PA12
• Metal Inserts: Brass C38500
• Axel: Stainless Steel
• Max. Test Pressure (24 h, 86 Degrees F) tested with water: 145 psi (10 bar)
• Max. Test Pressure (24 h, 70 Degrees F) tested with air: 100 psi (7 bar)
• Max. Water Flow per Manifold: 0.97 l/s 15.4 gpm
• Cv Value Inlet/Outlet Valves: 1.35
• Spring: Stainless Steel
• O-ring: EPDM
• Flat Gasket: IT-C
• Adaptable Actuators: EP Heating Manifold, two-wire Actuator (A3030522);Thermal Actuator, four-wire (A3010522) with EP Heating Manifold Actuator Adaptor (A2671300)
• Max. Operating Temperature and Pressure: 6 bar at 60 Degrees C 87 psi at 140 Degrees F; 5 bar at 70 Degrees C 72 psi at 158 Degrees F; 4 bar at 80 Degrees C 58 psi at 176 Degrees F; 3 bar at 90 Degrees C 44 psi at 194 Degrees F
It is really doog thing for heating professional .
i installed many of them for couple of my projects .They worked very nice.but you must pay much attention to pressure loss of your systems. Really , some times the temperature of return and supply lines should be very different if the flow is very poor .
on 11-01-2010 by Mike
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: