- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A2670801 EP Heating Manifold Assembly with Flow Meter, Radiant Heating & Cooling, 8-Loop
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Engineered Plastic (EP) Heating Manifold Assembly with Flow Meter, 8-loop (A2670801) comes completely assembled for ease of installation in hydronic radiant heating and cooling systems. Featuring isolation and balancing valves with flow meters, the manifolds are available in 2 through 8 loops, the body ends feature R32 unions and the loop outlets have R20 male threads. The manifold mounts on a bracket (A2670006) that comes with the assembly.Use only propylene glycol in radiant systems with EP Heating Manifolds; never use ethylene glycol.
- Completely assembled for ease of installation in hydronic radiant heating and cooling systems
- Features isolation and balancing valves with flow meters
- R32 unions and the loop outlets have R20 male threads
- Mounts on a bracket (A2670006) that comes with the assembly
- Manifold, Connecting Piece, Elbow, End Part: PA66-GF30
- Height: 14.0"
- Width: 21.5"
- Depth: 2.7"
- Weight: 7.46 lbs.
- Bracket, Locking Screw: PA66-GF15
- Valve Insert (all plastic parts), Handwheels: POM
- Adjusting Screen: ABS
- Glass Flow Meter: PA12
- Metal Inserts: Brass C38500
- Axel: Stainless Steel
- Max. Test Pressure (24 h, 86 Degrees F) tested with water: 145 psi (10 bar)
- Max. Test Pressure (24 h, 70 Degrees F) tested with air: 100 psi (7 bar)
- Max. Water Flow per Manifold: 0.97 l/s 15.4 gpm
- Cv Value Inlet/Outlet Valves: 1.35
- Spring: Stainless Steel
- O-ring: EPDM
- Flat Gasket: IT-C
- Adaptable Actuators: EP Heating Manifold, two-wire Actuator (A3030522);Thermal Actuator, four-wire (A3010522) with EP Heating Manifold Actuator Adaptor (A2671300)
- Max. Operating Temperature and Pressure: 6 bar at 60 Degrees C 87 psi at 140 Degrees F; 5 bar at 70 Degrees C 72 psi at 158 Degrees F; 4 bar at 80 Degrees C 58 psi at 176 Degrees F; 3 bar at 90 Degrees C 44 psi at 194 Degrees F
- Limited 10-Year Through Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers