- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A3010525 Thermal Zone Valve - Radiant Heating, Four-Wire 3/4"
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
PEX Valves for HeatingView all items in this category
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Uponor 3/4" Thermal Zone Valve, four-wire (A3010525) controls the flow for a single-zoned manifold, and comes with built-in feature that balances the flow in the valve. The 4-wire Valve, comes with 3/4" and 1" sweat connections that also includes an end switch for activation of a relay pump, heat plant, or other auxiliary devices.Do not mount actuators upside down
- Controls the flow for a single-zoned manifold
- Comes with built-in feature that balances the flow in the valve
- Four-wire Valve, comes with 3/4" and 1" sweat connections
- Used for activation of a relay pump, heat plant, or other auxiliary devices
- Material: Bronze Casting, Brass Stainless Steel Trim
- Height: 4.00"
- Width: 3.30"
- Weight: 1.75 lbs.
- Maximum Water Temperature: 240 Degrees F (115 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- Maximum Shut-off Pressure: 17.5 psi
- 3/4" Cv: 5.8
- Connections: Sweat
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC Nominal
- Operating Current: 250 mA
- Time to Open/Close: 3 to 5 Minutes
- End Switch Rating: 24 VAC, 2 A Resistive
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.