Uponor Wirsbo A3010526 Thermal Zone Valve - Radiant Heating, Four-Wire 1"
Ask a Question
About this Product
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Uponor 3/4" Thermal Zone Valve, four-wire (A3010526) controls the flow for a single-zoned manifold, and comes with built-in feature that balances the flow in the valve. The 4-wire Valve, comes with 3/4" and 1" sweat connections that also includes an end switch for activation of a relay pump, heat plant, or other auxiliary devices.|
Features:• Controls the flow for a single-zoned manifold|
• Comes with built-in feature that balances the flow in the valve
• Four-wire Valve, comes with 3/4" and 1" sweat connections
• Used for activation of a relay pump, heat plant, or other auxiliary devices
Specifications:• Material: Bronze Casting, Brass Stainless Steel Trim|
• Height: 4.00"
• Width: 3.30"
• Weight: 1.75 lbs.
• Maximum Water Temperature: 240 Degrees F (115 Degrees C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
• Maximum Shut-off Pressure: 17.5 psi
• 1" Cv: 7.0
• Connections: Sweat
• Operating Voltage: 24VAC Nominal
• Operating Current: 250 mA
• Time to Open/Close: 3 to 5 Minutes
• End Switch Rating: 24 VAC, 2 A Resistive
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first:
You may also be interested in the following products: