- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A3030004 Four-Zone Control Module - Radiant Heating, 2" x 8"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A3031004View this item
About the Uponor Wirsbo 3030004 Four-Zone Control Module – Radiant Heating, 2” x 8”
For quality in heating and cooling products and supplies, Uponor (formerly known as by the name WIrsbo) should be at the top of your list of choices. The Uponor Wirsbo Four-Zone Control Module – Radiant Heating, 2” x 8” will get power to where you need it. The Uponor Wirsbo A3030004 is protected from overflow current because it is internally fused. It connects to Uponor thermostats and zone valves, as well as MVA’s and thermal actuators and functions as a diagnostic device and printed circuit control.
The Uponor Wirsbo A3030004 is setback compatible and has a LED display with easily readable red, yellow, and green indicators that show when power is emitted, when heat is being called for, and when switches are closed. Power input for the Uponor Wirsbo A3030004 is 24 VAC. To receive your order quickly, be sure we receive it by 5 p.m. EST/2 p.m. PST, and we’ll ship it the same day you order it!Caution: Because the end switch circuit is not protected from over current, install a 1-amp fuse. For proper operation, ensure there is a separate transformer load on the end switch. Do not connect the SB, R, C terminal to the ES terminal with the same transformer.Additional Information:Manufacturers Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Model: A3030004
- Zone Control: 4
- Display: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) indicate various functions of control; Green indicates power to module; Yellow indicates which zones are calling for heat; Red indicates which red switches are closed completing the circuit for the pump or boiler relay
- Power Input: 24VAC
- End Switch Circuit: Dry Contact Equivalent Nominal 24VAC, 2A Maximum
- Control Is Setback Compatible
- Limited 18-Month Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.