- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A3030523 Thermal Actuator (for TruFLOW Classic & Jr. Valved Manifolds), Two-Wire
About the Uponor Wisbro A3030523 Thermal Actuator (for TruFLOW Classic & Jr. Valved Manifolds), Two-Wire
If you’re dealing with a potable water system that requires individual loop flow control, don’t take any chances with equipment: invest in the best right from the start. The Uponor Wisbro A3030523 Thermal Actuator (for TruFLOW Classic & Jr. Valved Manifolds), Two-Wire connects seamlessly and easily to TruFLOW Classic and Jr. Valved Manifolds for instant action and superb functionality. Because it’s a slow-opening thermal actuator, your system will be dramatically improved by having this product’s exceptional design as a working component of the loop.
Unlike many units on the market, the Uponor Wisbro A3030523 is a dual wiring unit, which stands to make it one of the most innovative and reliable in its class. With new-age slow release technology, you can be assured that this product will function properly each and every time.
The Uponor Wisbro A3030523 features a one-year manufacturer’s warranty against unforeseen events, which can cause the unit to fail or work improperly. With an industry-leading name on your side, you can worry less about the product itself and spend more time focusing on how well it works.
- Provides an individual loop flow control on a multi-zoned manifold
- Two-wire Thermal Actuator
- Mounts onto TruFLOW Classic and Jr. Valved Manifold
- Operating Voltage: 24 VAC nominal
- Operating Range: 22 V to 28 V
- Maximum Close-off Pressure: 17 psi
- Time to Open/Close: 3 to 5 minutes
- Operating Current: 0.23 A (230mA)
- 1-Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.