- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A3031003 Three-Zone Control Module - Radiant Heating
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A3031004View this item
About the Uponor Wirsbo A3031003 Three-Zone Control Module – Radiant Heating
Installing a heating system in your home or business can sometimes be time consuming and difficult, but the right supplies from Wirsbo, now known as Uponor, can make the job much more simple. The Uponor Wirsbo A3031003 is a must-have item. The Uponor WIrsbo A3031003 is designed to be using with Zone valves, thermal actuators, MVAs, and thermostats offered by Uponor Wirsbo. It provides a connection to the power supply transformer, as well as other connections.
When installing the Uponor Wirsbo A3031003, remember to install a one-amp fuse. The switch circuit is not protected from over current flow, so doing this will help make sure there is a separate transformer load. The Uponor Wirsbo A3031003 itself is protected from over current flow. The manufacturer ships this module with an eighteen-month limited warranty, in case of any troubles. For the best in heating supplies, keep Uponor Wirsbo in mind!
Caution: Because the end switch circuit is not protected from over current, install a 1-amp fuse. For proper operation, ensure there is a separate transformer load on the end switch. Do not connect the SB, R, C terminal to the ES terminal with the same transformer.Additional Information:
- Model: Uponor Wirsbo A3031003
- Replaces: Uponor Wirsbo A3030003
- Zone Control: 3
- Power Supply: 24 VAC
- Amperage: 2
- Display: Light Emitting Diodes (LEDs) indicate various functions of control; Green indicates power to module; Yellow indicates which zones are calling for heat; Red indicates which red switches are closed comple
- Limited 18-Month Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.