- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A3041511 SetPoint 511s Single-Stage Programmable Controller with Floor Sensor - Radiant Heating & Cooling
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
PEX Controls & SensorsView all items in this category
The SetPoint 511s (A3041511) is a single-phase, programmable setpoint controller for Radiant Heating and Cooling Systems. Designed to sense air, floor, or both temperatures with the ability to select one or the other as the primary sensing point increasing the comfort level of that area as well as increasing the energy efficiency of the heating or cooling system. Can be installed on an interior wall from the desired zone approximately 5 feet from the ground. A 2-wire floor sensor is included with this control.Do not mount the controller on a location that may be affected by localized heat sources or cold drafts. It may be necessary to install a draft barrier behind the controller to prevent air from blowing through the wiring hole which can affect the controller's built-in sensor.Additional Information
• Single-phase, programmable setpoint controller designed to sense air, floor, or both temperatures• A 2-wire floor sensor is included with this control
• Control: Microprocessor PI Control• Ambient Conditions: Indoor Use Only, 32 Degrees F (0 Degrees C) to 122 Degrees F (50 Degrees C) < 90% RH Non-condensing• Power Supply: 24 V ± 10%, 60Hz, 3 VA• Relays: 24VAC, 2 A, Latching• Floor Sensor (included): NTC thermistor, 10 kΩ at 77 Degrees F (25 Degrees C)• Length: 2.875"• Height: 2.875"• Depth: 0.8125"• Weight: 0.22 lbs
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.