- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A3070526 Motorized Valve Actuator Zone Valve - Radiant Heating, Four-Wire 1"
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A3010526View this item
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The 1" Zone Valve (A3070526) helps provide that extra needed flow control for a single-zoned manifold that serves one zone. The unit consists of a Motorized Valve Actuator (MVA) (A3020522) and a valve body. It features 1" sweat connections and has a built-in flowbalancing feature. Additionally, the MVA features an end-switch closure to indicate the valve position.Do not mount actuators upside downAdditional Information:
- Provides flow control for a single-zoned manifold
- Built-in flow-balancing feature
- Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
- Maximum Ambient Temperature: 104 Degrees F (40 Degrees C) at 239 Degrees F (115 Degrees C) water temperature
- Maximum Water Temperature: 239 Degrees F (115 Degrees C)
- Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
- Maximum Shutoff Pressure: 17.5 psi Cv 7.0
- Connections: 1" sweat
- Material: Bronze casting, brass stainless trim
- Operating Voltage: 24VAC nominal
- Operating Current: 0.25 amps
- Time to Open: 10 to 12 seconds
- Time to Close: 3 to 4 seconds
- Motor Type: Synchronous motor
- End-switch Rating: 24VAC, 5 amps resistive, 3 amps inductive
- Leads: 12"
- 18-Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.