Uponor Wirsbo Motorized Valve Actuator Zone Valve - Radiant Heating, Four-Wire 1"
This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A3010526View this item
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The 1" Zone Valve (A3070526) helps provide that extra needed flow control for a single-zoned manifold that serves one zone. The unit consists of a Motorized Valve Actuator (MVA) (A3020522) and a valve body. It features 1" sweat connections and has a built-in flowbalancing feature. Additionally, the MVA features an end-switch closure to indicate the valve position.
Do not mount actuators upside down
• Provides flow control for a single-zoned manifold
• Built-in flow-balancing feature
• Weight: 2.4 lbs. (1.1 kg)
• Maximum Ambient Temperature: 104 Degrees F (40 Degrees C) at 239 Degrees F (115 Degrees C) water temperature
• Maximum Water Temperature: 239 Degrees F (115 Degrees C)
• Maximum Working Pressure: 125 psi (862 kPa)
• Maximum Shutoff Pressure: 17.5 psi Cv 7.0
• Connections: 1" sweat
• Material: Bronze casting, brass stainless trim
• Operating Voltage: 24VAC nominal
• Operating Current: 0.25 amps
• Time to Open: 10 to 12 seconds
• Time to Close: 3 to 4 seconds
• Motor Type: Synchronous motor
• End-switch Rating: 24VAC, 5 amps resistive, 3 amps inductive
• Leads: 12"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: