- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A3509500 proPANEL 90M Fully Assembled Panel - Radiant Heating & Cooling
Earn 198 Westside Dollars for every 1 piece purchased.
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The proPANEL Series (A3509500) makes the process of planning and piping obsolete. The proPANEL 90M unit offers a one-temperature mixing and pumping station using a three-way motorized mixing valve (0-10V). As a stand-alone panel, you can easily integrate multiple hydronic system controls into a low-cost, highly efficient system. For more demanding applications, you can also connect multiple panels together. It has a pre-wired control interface for connection of zone input and Cat5 wiring to attach between the panels and controller. The panel features 1-inch steel piping with a maximum recommended flow of 9 gpm.PLEASE NOTE: The proPANEL 90M mixing panel offers a one-temperature mixing and pumping station using a three-way motorized mixing valve (0-10V). (Single-Zone)Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)Area Calculator Click Here
- Modular, for use with other proPANEL models for additional heating needs
- Easy wiring configuration; no confusion
- Single-zone mixing pump panel using a three-way motorized mixing valve
- Quick one-person installation
- Quick and simple connection to Multifunction Climate Control hydronic controller
- Small, compact design
- Decreased installation time and setup costs
- Purge capability and pump isolation included
- Updated hardware and circulators
- Increases functionality without increasing cost
- Weight (lbs.): 32
- Width (inches): 18
- Depth (inches): 7
- Height (inches) for backplate and enclosure: 26
- Height (inches) for actual overall length: 28.5
- Inlet pipe size (inches): 1
- Outlet pipe size (inches): 1
- UP15-58 (three speed): 1
- Three-way Motorized Mixing: 1
- Zone valves: N/A
- BTU/h Output (at 20 degree ΔT): 90k
- Maximum gallons per minute (gpm) per outlet: 9
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.