Uponor Wirsbo A5080375 Joist Trak Heat Transfer Panel - Radiant Heating, 3/8"
Ask a Question
About this Product
The Uponor Wirsbo Joist Trak Heat Transfer Panel – Radiant Heating, 3/8” isn’t your regular heat transfer panel. The Uponor Wirsbo A5080375 helps speed tube installations when it comes to radiant heating applications. Compared to aluminum plates, the Uponor Wirsbo A5080375 has a higher heat output, which offers much more comfort and better heating efficiency rates. If you’re worried about installation, don’t be! Installing the Uponor Wirsbo A5080375 has never been easier.
Just simply fasten the aluminum plating to the floor, snap in the joist track, and insert the tubing—it’s as simple as that! The four-foot lengths ensure that the Uponor Wirsbo A 5080357 can be installed in just about any space. If you experience any problems, there’s no need to worry! The panel ships with a limited 18-month warranty. Uponor, formerly Wirsbo, is an industry leader in the manufacturing of heating and cooling products. Give them a try today!
Note: When using sheetrock, ensure water temperature does not exceed 120 Degrees F (48 Degrees C).
Manufacturers Fact Sheet (PDF File)
Area Calculator Click Here
| Features:• Excellent for use in floor, wall and ceiling applications|
• Available for 3/8" or 1/2" Wirsbo hePEX plus tubing
• Extruded aluminum delivers greater output and more uniform heat distribution
• Installs from below the subfloor to avoid altering floor construction
• Less-invasive method cuts installation costs and reduces clutter
• Versatile cut four-foot lengths right on the jobsite to fit any space
• Easy to install just fasten the Joist Trak and snap in the tubing
• Self-supporting design does not require additional fasteners for tubing runs
| Specifications:• Model: A5080375|
• Overall Height: 0.550"
• Internal Channel Diameter: 0.515"
• Wall Thickness: 0.050"
• Width: 4"
• Length: 48"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: