Uponor Wirsbo Joist Trak Heat Transfer Panel - Radiant Heating, 1/2"
Uponor Wirsbo A5080500
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The A5080500 Joist Trak, 1/2" Heat Transfer Panel speeds tubing installations for radiant heating applications and improves the overall heat output when compared to staple-up and double groove aluminum plates. Joist Trak is an extruded aluminumheat transfer plate (4' long x 4" wide) capable of much higher output resulting in greater comfort and efficiency. To install Joist Trak, just fasten the four-foot aluminum plate to the subfloor and snap in the Uponor Wirsbo hePEX plus tubing. Its that simple.
Note: When using sheetrock, ensure water temperature does not exceed 120 Degrees F (48 Degrees C).
Manufacturers Fact Sheet (PDF File)
Area Calculator Click Here
Features:• Excellent for use in floor, wall and ceiling applications
• Available for 3/8" or 1/2" Wirsbo hePEX plus tubing
• Extruded aluminum delivers greater output and more uniform heat distribution
• Installs from below the subfloor to avoid altering floor construction
• Less-invasive method cuts installation costs and reduces clutter
• Versatile cut four-foot lengths right on the jobsite to fit any space
• Easy to install just fasten the Joist Trak and snap in the tubing
• Self-supporting design does not require additional fasteners for tubing runs
Specifications:• Model: A5080500
• Overall Height: 0.675"
• Internal Channel Diameter: 0.640"
• Wall Thickness: 0.050"
• Width: 4"
• Length: 48"
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: