- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A5080500 Joist Trak Heat Transfer Panel - Radiant Heating, 1/2" (20 Pack)
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The A5080500 Joist Trak, 1/2" Heat Transfer Panel speeds tubing installations for radiant heating applications and improves the overall heat output when compared to staple-up and double groove aluminum plates. Joist Trak is an extruded aluminumheat transfer plate (4' long x 4" wide) capable of much higher output resulting in greater comfort and efficiency. To install Joist Trak, just fasten the four-foot aluminum plate to the subfloor and snap in the Uponor Wirsbo hePEX plus tubing. Its that simple. Note: When using sheetrock, ensure water temperature does not exceed 120 Degrees F (48 Degrees C).Additional Information:Manufacturers Fact Sheet (PDF File)Area Calculator Click Here
- Excellent for use in floor, wall and ceiling applications
- Available for 3/8" or 1/2" Wirsbo hePEX plus tubing
- Extruded aluminum delivers greater output and more uniform heat distribution
- Installs from below the subfloor to avoid altering floor construction
- Less-invasive method cuts installation costs and reduces clutter
- Versatile cut four-foot lengths right on the jobsite to fit any space
- Easy to install just fasten the Joist Trak and snap in the tubing
- Self-supporting design does not require additional fasteners for tubing runs
- Model: A5080500
- Overall Height: 0.675"
- Internal Channel Diameter: 0.640"
- Wall Thickness: 0.050"
- Width: 4"
- Length: 48"
- Limited 18-Month Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.