Uponor Wirsbo Multifunction Hydronic Control - Radiant Heating & Cooling
Uponor Wirsbo A8020000
Ask a Question
About this Product
Normal Processing Time: 7 Business Days
- Q & A
- Write Your Review
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Multifunction Climate Control hydronic controller (A8020000) is designed to control all mechanical functions that are required in radiant floor heating, boiler staging and control, domestic hot water (DHW), snow melt, zone pumping and supply water temperature mixing. Designed for simple installation, the inputs use push-style connectors and the outputs use Cat5 cabling to your control devices. A five button display is used to set up and activate each individual installation. A data stick is included for the setup configuration to be saved.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• Simple five-button display to set up and activate
• Designed to simplify installations
• Incorporates all mechanical functions required in radiant floor heating, boiler staging and control, domestic hot water (DHW), snow melt, zone pumping and supply water temperature mixing
• Input connections use a simple push-style connector
• Input Power: 24VAC (± 10 %)
• Outputs: 8 configurable device outputs with LED on reference, RJ45 connections, 10VDC at maximum 20mA
• Inputs: 8 dry contact reference inputs with LED on reference, 18 AWG solid wire
• Programmed Outputs: 1 amp at 24VAC
• MMI Data Key: RJ9 connection Modbus Communication, Parameter Save Data Key
• Control: Up to 4 boiler stages, 2 snow-melt zones, 1 domestic hot water, 3 mixing temperature channels, zone pumps, secondary pumps
• Height: 13.0"
• Width: 9.50"
• Depth: 1.50"
• Weight: 1.30 lbs
• Standards: Class II wiring
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Our Price: $457.99
Our Price: $309.96
Our Price: $479.89
Regular Price: $426.99
On Sale: $399.99