Uponor Wirsbo VOC-CO2 Indoor Air Quality Sensor - Radiant Heating
Uponor Wirsbo A9010201
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. When using the Uponor Wirsbo Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) Control, adding the VOC-CO2 Indoor Air Quality Sensor (A9010201) measures the carbon dioxide and volatile organic compound (CO2/VOC) levels in the indoor environment. If the CO2 or VOC levels reach the maximum setpoint, the heat recovery ventilator automatically activates at high speed until the system detects normal levels. This sensor connects to the HRV Control either via the Cat5e connector on the top edge of the control or the terminal blocks. The CO2/VOC Sensor can not be used in the Climate Control Network System without the HRV board.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
Features:• Monitor the CO2 and VOC levels in the ventilated space
• Connects to the HRV Control either via the Cat5e connector on the top edge of the control or the terminal blocks
Specifications:• Power: 24VAC
• Control: Measures CO2/VOC levels
• Ambient Conditions: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C) 10 % to 90 % relative humidity (non-condensing)
• Connections: RJ45 connecters
• C02 range: 0 to 2,000 ppm
• Height: 1.50"
• Width: 3.00"
• Depth: 2.50"
• Weight: 0.25 lbs
• Standards: Class II wiring
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: