- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9010201 VOC-CO2 Indoor Air Quality Sensor - Radiant Heating
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
PEX Controls & SensorsView all items in this category
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. When using the Uponor Wirsbo Heat Recovery Ventilator (HRV) Control, adding the VOC-CO2 Indoor Air Quality Sensor (A9010201) measures the carbon dioxide and volatile organic compound (CO2/VOC) levels in the indoor environment. If the CO2 or VOC levels reach the maximum setpoint, the heat recovery ventilator automatically activates at high speed until the system detects normal levels. This sensor connects to the HRV Control either via the Cat5e connector on the top edge of the control or the terminal blocks. The CO2/VOC Sensor can not be used in the Climate Control Network System without the HRV board.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Monitor the CO2 and VOC levels in the ventilated space
- Connects to the HRV Control either via the Cat5e connector on the top edge of the control or the terminal blocks
- Power: 24VAC
- Control: Measures CO2/VOC levels
- Ambient Conditions: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C) 10 % to 90 % relative humidity (non-condensing)
- Connections: RJ45 connecters
- C02 range: 0 to 2,000 ppm
- Height: 1.50"
- Width: 3.00"
- Depth: 2.50"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Standards: Class II wiring
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.