- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9011100 Network Furnace & Air Condition Control - Radiant Heating
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A9011200View this item
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Radiant Heating systems allows for the addition of the Network Furnace and Air Condition (FAC) Control board (A9011100), providing the control of Fan, Air Heat, Cooling, Humidification and Dehumidification functions. Easy to wire with screw terminal block connections, the board requires 24VAC and communicates with the Router Main Control over Cat5 wire and RJ45 connectors. The FAC has two additional contacts for 10K sensors for additional system feedback.This device is used for operation of air handlers, furnaces and rooftop units. Use a Cat5e patch cable with RJ45 connectors for communication connection to the router.Additional Information:
- Provides control of Fan, Air Heat, Cooling, Humidification and Dehumidification functions
- Used for operation of air handlers, furnaces and rooftop units
- Two additional contacts for 10K sensors for additional system feedback
- Manual switch that can be set in the Off-Auto-Manual positions
- Input Power: 24VAC (± 10%) provided by dedicated transformer
- Outputs with LED indications: 5 On/Off outputs configurable for dry or wet contacts
- Inputs: Two 10k thermistor sensors
- Communication: Communication connection provided through a Cat5e patch cable with RJ45 connectors
- Storage Temperature: 14 Degrees F to 160 Degrees F (-10 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C)
- % Relative Humidity: 10% to 90% non-condensing
- Voltage: 24VAC ± 10%, 50 to 60Hz
- Power Draw: 5 VA maximum per FAC control unit
- Output: 24VAC, 10 VA wet or 24 VA dry connected to air handler equipment, relay coils or other approved hardware
- Fuse: 4 Amps, 125V, GMAv
- Height: 8.0"
- Width: 4.50"
- Depth: 1.50"
- Weight: 1.30 lbs
- Standards: Class II wiring
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.