- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9011200 Heat-Recovery Ventilator Control - Radiant Heating
Get 10% Cashback in Westside Dollars
About the Uponor Wisbro A9011200 Heat-Recovery Ventilator Control - Radiant Heating
Installing an Uponor Wisbro A9011200 Heat-Recovery Ventilator Control as part of your radiant heating project can make all the difference when it comes to quality and reliability. This system is made to deliver exceptional results each and every time you use it and surpasses all other brands in quality expectations. With advanced functionality and countless options for custom settings, this unit was made with customer satisfaction in mind.
Choose between three different settings when using the Uponor Wisbro A9011200 and experience your choice of low, medium or high operating speeds. The device operates using screw terminal blocks, which can be removed in an effort to make your wiring jobs easier and more precise. Plus, because of its advanced design, this unit can support up to eight HRV controls seamlessly.
The Uponor Wisbro A9011200 comes complete with an 18-month manufacturer’s warrant that protects against unforeseen circumstances, giving you good reason to make this investment. Not only will your system be complete with one of the best ventilator controls on the market, but it’ll be backed by an industry-leading name as well.Additional Information:
- Screw terminal block connections
- Can include up to eight HRV Controls
- Control board controls three operating speeds: low, medium, and high
- Input Power: 24VAC (± 10 %) provided by dedicated transformer or through the Cat5e cable
- Outputs with LED indications: 3 On/Off outputs
- Inputs: 2 Configurable input points
- Communication: Via a Cat5e patch cable with RJ45 connectors
- Storage Temperature: 14 Degrees F to 160 Degrees F (-10 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C)
- % Relative Humidity (RH): 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Voltage: 24VAC ± 10 %, 50 to 60Hz
- Power Draw: 4 VA maximum for each HRV control unit without attached VOC/CO2 sensor
- Output: 24VAC, 24 VA
- Fuse: 4 Amps, 125V, GMA
- Height: 8.0"
- Width: 4.50"
- Depth: 1.50"
- Weight: 1.30 lbs
- Standards: Class II wiring
18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers