- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9011500 Digital Zone Control Module - Radiant Heating
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A9011200View this item
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Digital Zone Control Module (DZCM) (A9011500) acts as a connection hub for the thermostats and thermal actuators in the Network System. The Digital Zone Control requires a 24VAC to power the controller and actuators that have a Molex plug for proper connections. Any installation can support up to 12 DZCMs and can provide connections for 10 thermostats and 10 thermal actuators.Additional Information:
- Acts as a connection hub for the thermostats and thermal actuators in the Network System
- Can support up to 12 DZCMs
- Can provide connections for 10 thermostats and 10 thermal actuators
- Input Power: 24VAC (± 10 %) provided by dedicated transformer
- Output: 3.5VDC to power Climate Control Network System Manifold Valve Actuators (A9010501)
- Inputs: 10 Uponor Network thermostats
- Communication: Via a Cat5e patch cable with RJ45 connectors
- Storage Temperature: 14 Degrees F to 160 Degrees F (-10 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C)
- % Relative Humidity (RH): 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Voltage: 24VAC ± 10 %, 50 to 60Hz
- Power Draw: 50 VA maximum for each DZCM
- Fuse: 4 Amps, 125V, GMA
- Height: 8.0"
- Width: 4.50"
- Depth: 1.50"
- Weight: 1.30 lbs
- Standards: Class II wiring
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers