Uponor Wirsbo Digital Zone Control Module - Radiant Heating
Uponor Wirsbo A9011500
Ask a Question
About this Product
Product Information:Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. Digital Zone Control Module (DZCM) (A9011500) acts as a connection hub for the thermostats and thermal actuators in the Network System. The Digital Zone Control requires a 24VAC to power the controller and actuators that have a Molex plug for proper connections. Any installation can support up to 12 DZCMs and can provide connections for 10 thermostats and 10 thermal actuators.
Features:• Acts as a connection hub for the thermostats and thermal actuators in the Network System
• Can support up to 12 DZCMs
• Can provide connections for 10 thermostats and 10 thermal actuators
Specifications:• Input Power: 24VAC (± 10 %) provided by dedicated transformer
• Output: 3.5VDC to power Climate Control Network System Manifold Valve Actuators (A9010501)
• Inputs: 10 Uponor Network thermostats
• Communication: Via a Cat5e patch cable with RJ45 connectors
• Storage Temperature: 14 Degrees F to 160 Degrees F (-10 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C)
• Operating Temperature: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C)
• % Relative Humidity (RH): 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
• Voltage: 24VAC ± 10 %, 50 to 60Hz
• Power Draw: 50 VA maximum for each DZCM
• Fuse: 4 Amps, 125V, GMA
• Height: 8.0"
• Width: 4.50"
• Depth: 1.50"
• Weight: 1.30 lbs
• Standards: Class II wiring
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: