- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9011600 General Input/Output Control - Radiant Heating
This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
Uponor Wirsbo A9011200View this item
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Generic Input and Output (GIO) board (A9011600) can control up to eight low-voltage devices for On/Off operation while detecting eight switched inputs. The outputs can be used for any schedule system around a home or building such as automatic blinds, outdoor lights, lawn sprinklers, etc. The eight inputs can be used to activate events or alarms depending on use. These inputs can be used for noncritical alarms such as sump pump start notification, door entry switch notification, low fuel tank condition, etc. Jumper pins on the board can be set for dry contact or powered switching along with address number and device type. Before connecting to any of these devices, make sure that the relay outputs on the control can handle the electrical characteristics of the device.Additional Information:
- Can control up to eight low-voltage devices for On/Off operation
- Outputs used for automatic blinds, outdoor lights, lawn sprinklers, etc.
- Inputs used to activate events, alarms, or noncritical alarms such as sump pump start notification, door entry switch notification, low fuel tank condition, etc.
- Input Power: 24VAC (± 10 %) Provided by dedicated transformer
- Outputs with LED indications: 8 On/Off configurable outputs
- Inputs: Configurable inputs (8)
- Communication: Via a Cat5e patch cable with RJ45 connectors
- Storage Temperature: 14 Degrees F to 160 Degrees F (-10 Degrees C to 70 Degrees C)
- Operating Temperature: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees C to 40 Degrees C)
- % Relative Humidity: 10 % to 90 % non-condensing
- Voltage: 24VAC ± 10 %, 50 to 60Hz
- Power Draw: 7 VA maximum for each unit with dry contact outputs; 89 VA maximum for each unit with wet-contact outputs
- Output: 24VAC, 10 VA wet or 24 VA dry
- Fuse: 4 Amps, 125V, GMA
- Height: 8.0"
- Width: 4.50"
- Depth: 1.50"
- Weight: 1.30 lbs
- Standards: Class II wiring
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers