Uponor Wirsbo A9012000 Primary Equipment Control - Radiant Heating
We're Sorry, This item is no longer availableFor your convenience, we recommend:
PEX Controls & SensorsView all items in this category
| Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Primary Equipment Control (PEC) (A9012000) is designed to control the main heating sources for a building and provides connections to the boiler, primary pump, domestic hot water tank, outdoor air sensor, and optional pressure sensor. All device connections are RJ45 terminals and Cat5e wire is required for terminating connectors. Standard Ethernet cables can be used, or you can build cables of the correct length on site. The boiler relay controls connect to TT ports 1 through 5 on the right side of the Primary Equipment Control.|
The domestic hot water recirculation feature ensures a continuous flow of hot water with no time lapse. However, if a building requires more than one hot water tank, the Primary Equipment Control can manage two tanks without recirculation or one tank with recirculation.
| Features:• Controls the main heating sources for a building and provides connections to the boiler, primary pump, domestic hot water tank, etc|
• Device connections are RJ45 terminals
• Cat5e wire is required for terminating connectors
| Specifications:• Input Power: 24VAC (± 10%) provided from the Router|
• Outputs with LEDs: 5 configurable outputs for boiler/GSHP control
• 1 chiller output
• 1 heat/cool output
• 1 primary pump output
• 1 domestic pump output
• 1 recirculation pump output
• Output Ratings: 0 10VDC, 2mA maximum
• Inputs: Outdoor air temperature
• Primary supply and return temperature
• 1 domestic tank sensor
• 1 recirculation sensor
• 1 pressure sensor
• 2 buffer tank hot/cool sensor
• Input Type: 10k NTC resistive
• Connection: Interconnect cable
• Green and Red Tx Outputs: This indicator illuminates when the control has power. Indicates Network System control commanded On Green LED. If output LED is flashing the cable is not connected to the device properly.
• Height: 8.0"
• Width: 7.0"
• Depth: 1.375"
• Weight: 2.20 lbs
• Standards: Class II wiring
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: