- Your Shopping Cart is empty.
Uponor Wirsbo A9012002 Domestic Hot Water Sensor, 10k - Radiant Heating
We are Sorry, This item is no longer available
For your convenience, we recommend:
PEX Controls & SensorsView all items in this category
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Climate Control Network System uses a variety of sensors to provide feedback and information to the main controls. This sensor (A9012002) measures the domestic hot water (DHW) temperature readings needed for various system control functions when controlling a DHW tank pump.Additional Information:Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
- Sensor that measures the domestic hot water (DHW) temperature readings when controlling a DHW tank pump
- Control: Measures domestic hot water temperature
- Sensor Type: 10k J-curve
- Tolerance: ± 0.54 Degrees F (±0.3 Degrees C)
- Ambient Conditions: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 41 Degrees C) 10 % to 90 % humidity non-condensing
- Connections: RJ45 Cat5e connections
- Height: 1.50"
- Width: 3.00"
- Depth: 2.50"
- Weight: 0.25 lbs
- Standards: Class II wiring
- 18 Month Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Customer Reviews
- There are no reviews for this product yet. Be the first to review the product!
Write Your Own Review:
- Questions & Answers
- Please login or register before adding a question.