Uponor Wirsbo Domestic Hot Water Sensor, 10k - Radiant Heating
Uponor Wirsbo A9012002
Ask a Question
About this Product
Uponor, formerly known as Wirsbo, is a leading manufacturer and supplier of Plumbing, Heating/Cooling, and Fire Safety Systems for residential and commercial building applications. The Climate Control Network System uses a variety of sensors to provide feedback and information to the main controls. This sensor (A9012002) measures the domestic hot water (DHW) temperature readings needed for various system control functions when controlling a DHW tank pump.
Manufacturer Specification Sheet (PDF File)
• Sensor that measures the domestic hot water (DHW) temperature readings when controlling a DHW tank pump
• Control: Measures domestic hot water temperature
• Sensor Type: 10k J-curve
• Tolerance: ± 0.54 Degrees F (±0.3 Degrees C)
• Ambient Conditions: 32 Degrees F to 105 Degrees F (0 Degrees to 41 Degrees C) 10 % to 90 % humidity non-condensing
• Connections: RJ45 Cat5e connections
• Height: 1.50"
• Width: 3.00"
• Depth: 2.50"
• Weight: 0.25 lbs
• Standards: Class II wiring
Write Your Own Review:
Questions & Answers
If you are a new customer, please register first: